DISCONTINUATION OF TM E-MAIL SERVICES
Dear Valued Customers,
Telekom Malaysia Berhad wishes to inform you that TM no longer accepts any new registrations for all TM E-mail services (namely streamyx.com, tm.net.my, hsbb.com.my, bluehyppo.com and unifi.my) effective immediately.
However, please note that existing TM Email accounts will remain active until 1 December 2013. After this date, all TM E-mail related services will automatically be deactivated.
We would like to advise our customers to clear all your emails and save all your important documents before the expiry of your TM Email account to avoid any inconvenience. TM will not be liable for any data loss due to the expiry of your TM Email account after the abovementioned date.
Do keep in touch with us for the latest updates and promotions by updating your personal data accordingly. This is also to ensure that you will receive a copy of your online bill promptly. You may update your TM E-mail address to your preferred e-mail address via the channels listed below:
- Walk in to the nearest TMpoint outlet. Our TMpoint personnel will assist you in updating your TM E-mail address to your preferred e-mail address.
- Dial 100. TM's customer service representative will assist you in updating your TM E-mail address to your preferred email address.
- This number is applicable for customers with streamyx.com.my, tm.net.my and bluehyppo.com.my domains.
3. '1 300 88 1221'
- Dial 1 300 88 1221. TM's customer service representative will assist you in updating your TM E-mail address to your preferred email address.
- This number is applicable for customers with unifi.my and hsbb.com.my domains.
At TM, we are committed to continuously improve our products and services in order to provide customers with more effective and innovative ways to communicate in our effort to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
We thank you for your continuous support of TM products and services and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Should you require any further assistance or clarification, please get in touch with us here, or Tweet us @TMConnects.